There is a winter chill in the air today! Here are some of our favorite cold weather essentials for face, body, hair and senses.
1) Meteor Spray: A magical spray for anything and everywhere. One of our oldest products and an all time fave. Smells like the forest floor meets the stars. a sweet forest and earth scent with organic vetiver, pine and ylang ylang essential oils. Spray on yourself, your loved ones, your old sweaters, your bathroom, your linens to bring freshness to all that surrounds you.
2) Rose & Pomegranate Face Oil: We use this oil on our face all year round but it becomes critical once the temperatures start to drop. A powerful blend of organic Jojoba, Rosehip Seed, Camellia Seed, wildharvested Carrot Seed and Rose Absolute is easily absorbed by the skin and will keep your skin soft and smelling divine all year round.
3) Anchor Balm: Can't live without this stuff, always have a tin in my back pocket. An all purpose hand, lip, dry spot balm with organic Almond Oil and a citrus floral blend of organic essential oils. If you haven't yet, time to stop using nasty conventional nasty chapsticks that addict your lips by making them drier with phenol, camphor and salicylic acid.
4) Avocado & Peppermint Cuticle Balm: Rich, concentrated and nourishing balm for softening dry cuticles, dry hands and rough feet. Organic Avocado Oil is deeply absorbing and restorative, organic Shea Butter soothes, organic Rosehip Seed Oil hydrates, organic Peppermint Essential Oil stimulates, Organic Sweet Orange Essential oil uplifts, and Myrhh softens and repairs dry skin and cuticles. I love putting on on my feet and cuticles at night and waking up in the morning with the softest hands and feet.
5) Sunshine Cream: Literally sunshine for your senses! A light but deeply moisturizing everyday body cream that melts into your skin. Organic cocoa butter and Organic Virgin Coconut Oil deeply moisturize and create a natural dark chocolate coconut scent.
6) Orla Bath Salts: An essential for winter bath time. We have a hard time picking a fave from our trio of bath salts but the Orla is pretty sensational. A citrus floral blend of organic essential oils that will envelope you in bright notes based in a soothing blend of sea salt and epsom salts.