Role: Marketing and E Commerce Director
Hours: 20 hours a week (with opportunity to build), flex work schedule and remote working capable.
- Must have 3-5 years Marketing and E Commerce Experience in the Beauty or Consumer Goods/ Luxury Sector
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Shopify and Quick Books
- Must have proven experience driving ecommerce sales and engagement in social media channels.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create and implement a yearly marketing calendar to synchronize all product launches, communication with customers and wholesale accounts, promotions and sales.
- Build CRM Program
- Manage email program
- Create and implement a digital marketing strategy and Co-op Advertising Strategy.
- Manage and drive Ecommerce at Captainblankenship.com.
- Manage and drive engagement on Social Media Platforms for both Captain Blankenship and Sailor by Captain Blankenship Lines
- Manage all Incentives, Sales and promotions for .COM
- Liaise with Pistol PR agency for maximum exposure and promotion of new product launches and other marketing initiatives.
- Present weekly in management meeting.
please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com