Lemongrass & Mint Sea Shower Set
$ 21.00 $ 42.00
Organic castile oil hand and body soap paired with and our sustainably harvested wool sponge.
Lemongrass & Mint Sea Mineral Soap
Our Sea Mineral Soap is a gentle and nourishing castile soap made of organic saponified oils, organic aloe vera, organic seaweed extracts. Organic Lemongrass and Peppermint essential oils create a fresh and invigorating scent.
- Saponified organic Olive, Sunflower Seed and Coconut Oil gently cleanse skin
- Organic Aloe Vera adds moisture
- Organic Kelp, Bladderwrack, Spirulina and Irish Moss add marine minerals, amino acids and antioxidants to skin
This natural sea wool sponge was sustainably harvested from self-regenerating sponges in the Atlantic Ocean. Like pruning a tree, divers’ harvest only the outermost portion of the sponge to ensure healthy growth. Found deep in the ocean depths, sea wool sponges are biodegradable and the perfect way to naturally cleanse and exfoliate skin.
- Sea Sponges are non-toxic, hypoallergenic and have natural enzymes that inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria.
- When wet, sponges become very soft and help liquid soap produce a very sudsy lather.
- They are gentle enough to use on babies’ skin.
- Packaged in a beautifully designed compostable box
Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,* Potassium Hydroxide**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Glycerin, Ethanol*, Spirulina Maxima Extract*, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract*, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract*, Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss) Extract,*Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (CO2).*
*Certified Organic Ingredients
**None remains after saponification
Apply directly to body with hands, sea sponge or washcloth. Lather and rinse
Sustainably harvested sea sponge from the Atlantic Ocean
Pump liquid soap into wet sponge. Clean body with soapy sponge and rinse. Squeeze remaining soap and moisture out of sponge as much as possible. Let air dry and reuse.
Every 1-2 weeks, soak sea sponge for 15 minutes in 1 cup of warm water and 1 tablespoon baking soda