Sailor Deep Blue Face Moisturizer
Fresh, softening, and soothing face moisturizer that is blue in color and feel. Packed with anti-inflammatory plant oils of jojoba, pomegranate, calendula, camellia, carrot seed, and sunflower seed oils that are calming and healing for skin. Aloe Vera, wild rose, lupine, and marine extracts make this a light yet deeply nourishing face cream that is easily absorbed by skin. Perfect day and night, year round.
- Jojoba seed oil mimics our skin’s own natural sebum replenishing dry skin
- Camellia seed oil prized for centuries in Japan is a lightweight oil that helps soften skin
- The fruit of the Gods, pomegranate seed oil, is deeply nourishing and high in antioxidants
- Carrot seed oil is high in antioxidants, Vitamin E and Vitamin C, helps soothe and refresh skin
- Wild rose, lupine, & sea kelp extracts nourish dry skin with ocean fresh botanicals
- Blue chamomile, bergamot, and vetiver essential oils lend a meadow fresh scent and soothe skin
Water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, * Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Sunflower Seed Wax, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Rosa Rugosa Fruit Extract, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Kelp) Extract, Glycerin, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Matricaria Recutita (Blue Chamomile) Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Oil, Carrageenan, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Phytic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Guaiazulene.
*certified organic ingredients
Squeeze a dime-size amount into hands and massage gently into face and neck. Use morning and night.
Love the lightweight texture of this. It absorbs easily but leaves the skin feeling supremely supple. I always come back to this one when I need hydration.