Sailor Gentle Tides Cleansing Oil
This gentle, nourishing, and effective oil-based cleanser doubles as a makeup remover. A base of organic sunflower seed, camellia seed, castor oil, and jojoba oil deeply cleanses skin while leaving it soft and glowing. Carrot seed and jojoba oils soothe dry skin and encourage healing. Add a few drops to your cream moisturizer for added nourishment and moisture. Gentle and effective enough for all skin types.
- Organic sunflower seed oil gently cleanses skin and removes makeup without stripping it of moisture
- Organic camellia seed oil, prized for centuries in Japan, is a lightweight oil that helps soften skin
- Organic jojoba seed oil mimics our skin’s own natural sebum replenishing dry skin
- Carrot seed oil, high in antioxidants, Vitamin E, and Vitamin C, helps soothe and refresh skin. It also lends a sweet, herbal scent
- Chamomile essential oil soothes skin inflammation
Healianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil*, Camelia Oliefera Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
*certified organic ingredients
Massage a small amount into wet skin, using a circular motion. Remove with warm water and wash cloth. Can also be added to your favorite moisturizer for long-lasting nourishment.
You only need a pump or two of this to completely eradicate oil and debris. Leaves the skin feeling conditioned, not dry. Perfect for cold-weather climates and helped a lot with perioral dryness/eczema.
Was looking for a cleansing oil that removes makeup and is sustainable (ingredients/packaging) and was really happy to have stumbled onto this product at my local Target. Not only is it affordable but is easy to use. It also does not irritate my sensitive combo skin. I find that I am less oily and have less blackheads.
I had to take off one star because there is something about the smell I don’t love. Might add some essential oils to cancel it out but otherwise it’s a great affordable green beauty product.