Sailor Sea Splash Cleanser
This sulfate-free face cleanser is packed with natural marine and botanical extracts, organic aloe vera, and gentle plant-based ingredients to refresh your skin both morning and night. The gel-like consistency is a delight to the skin. The fresh, bright scent of red grapefruit, blood orange, and juniper berry essential oils leaves you feeling uplifted.
- Decyl glucoside and coco glucoside are gentle plant-based cleansers made from coconut and glucose that gently and effectively cleanse skin without stripping it of moisture
- Dead sea salt soothes skin inflammation
- Wild rose, lupine, & sea kelp extracts nourish dry skin with ocean fresh botanicals
- Blood orange, grapefruit, and juniper berry essential oils create a crisp, fresh citrus scent that will enliven senses
- Organic aloe vera soothes and hydrates skin
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate / Caprate, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Rosa Rugosa Fruit Extract, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Kelp) Extract, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Sodium Surfactin, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berry Oil, Phytic Acid, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, * Guaiazulene, Lactic Acid.*certified organic ingredients
Wet face with warm water. Gently massage a dime-size amount of cleanser into skin. Rinse. Follow with Sea Mist Refreshing Toner. Use morning and night.
Such a small amount goes a long way! I feel refreshed and so clean afterward! This along with the other skincare products are apart of my daily routine! My cray skin has been happily tamed. I am in love. I never leave reviews for items but I will be suggesting this to all my friends!
Love this for a deep clean feeling, without stripping all moisture. The smell is sensational. So refreshing!
I originally bought this from Target and fell in love immediately. This refreshing gel cleanser left my skin feeling so clean but didn't dry it out. Plus it smells good enough to eat!