Lime & Vetiver Cream Deodorant
This organic cream deodorant is not only effective, but smells amazing. It is a powerful ally that protects you from odor and bacteria all day long with organic ingredients and a beautiful bright citrus scent.
- Organic Arrowroot Powder helps keep you dry
- Aluminum Free Baking Soda helps neutralize odor
- Organic Hops Extract keeps you fresh
- Organic Coconut Oil keeps you moisturized
- Organic Lime, Lemongrass and Vetiver Essential Oils keep you smelling fresh
Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil,* Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Powder,* Sodium Bicarbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,* Beeswax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract,* Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil,* Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil,* Vetiveria Zizanioides (Vetiver) Oil.**certified organic ingredients
Apply to your underarms with your fingers. Or you could use a brush or small spoon. Just a pea-sized amount goes a long way! Repeat as necessary.
This is the best deodorant I've ever used! I live in a hot part of the world and am usually pretty sweaty, but after using this deodorant I've actually been sweating less! The scent is pleasant and lasts longer than any deodorant I've ever used before. I'm so surprised and pleased by this deodorant (as natural deodorants I have used in the past were disastrously ineffective) and it's all I'm going to be using from now on and I plan on telling everyone I know about it!
Awesome scent and texture. Easy to apply every day and doesn't burn after applying to freshly shaven pits. Lasts 9 hr work day for me going in and outdoors. My first jar lasted be 6 months. This is worth it!
Smells great and works well!
1. This deodorant works for real people who work outdoors and sweat! My husband and I both use it daily (it's not a girly scent but not masculine, either).
2. Ingredients are natural...truly.
3. Packaging is reusable/recyclable.
What's not to love? Thanks for making this product!
The deodarant worked well and the smell was pleseant. It held up while running and working out. Unfortunately, I am allergic to one of the ingredients as I broke out with a horrible rash under both arms after 5 days of use.